Graduation, Convocation, Prom or Dry Grad.
It’s the time of year when graduates can commemorate the last five years with their friends, celebrate their achievements, see each other off before they leave before they start a new chapter of their lives. From the invitations to the decorations to the cake, there is a lot of planning and preparation that goes into this festivity that can become overwhelming.
What can be done to make your graduation event even more fun and memorable?
[intro]We’ve put together three must-haves to make your graduation event even better![/intro]
- Rent a Photo Booth. Invest in having a photo booth with instant on-site printing. Teens love taking group photos, lots of photos, and silly photos. With the on-site printing Guests can take home an graduation souvenir. Photos can be shared instantly online across a number of social media platforms. This will keep students busy all night long. Guests love being able to take home a souvenir from the celebration.
- Book Entertainment. It’s no surprise that so many requests come in for DJ’s and bands, but we did find it interesting that each year variety acts become more and more popular for graduation parties. For the past few years hypnotists and magicians are the most popular variety entertainers for graduation parties. Caricaturists are also very popular
- Create a theme. Having a theme in addition to graduation can help you create a cohesive menu and decorate the party. You do not have to rock the school colours or stick to the typical formal wear. Try some of these different themes for a memorable graduation party.
- “Tropical Hawaiian”: This is great for an outdoor party. You can light tiki torches, serve fruit punch, put grass skirts around tables, and play beach music.
- “Hollywood Glam”: So you want a reason to keep it formal? Invite your guests to dress up in their fancy attire and walk down the red carpet. Let every student feel like a superstar.