We are in search of dynamic, fun and outgoing individuals to join our team at Dang Good Productions.
We are looking to add a photo booth host to our team. You will be responsible for hosting our photo booth service. You will be required to arrive 60 min prior to each event for set up, stay for the duration of the purchased rental hours, and tear down immediately following the event. You must be professional and enthusiastic with everyone you meet at all times – the venue staff, client, event guests etc. During the event you will greet guests, demonstrate how to use the booth, answer questions, and load printer paper when necessary.
This is a part-time position and you must be available evenings and weekends min of 3 weekends of the month (Friday/Saturday/Sunday evenings).
Great for a college/university student!
This position has the potential to grow into a permanent employee within the team.
Office located on Fraser Street in Vancouver – events are all over the city, you will be compensated for gas.
The ideal candidate is outgoing, punctual, can problem solve quickly on their feet, can multitask, remains calm under pressure, can be on their feet for long periods of time, and likes working with people.
- Must be friendly and outgoing
- Must have a basic understanding of computers
- Must have basic understanding of photography (what does iso mean)
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs
- Must be available to work on the weekends
Do you have an events or hospitality experience?
Do you have your serving it right?
Do you own a reliable vehicle, have, a good driving record, auto insurance, and valid driver’s license.
$13-15/hr depending on experience – bonuses rewarded monthly
Graphic Design Assistant
Part-Time Position (10-15 hours / week)
Our mission is to provide a unique photo booth experience for all types of occasions to capture memories and create event souvenirs. From birthdays, weddings to corporate activations, book a photo booth and upgrade your next event with Dang Good Booths! We are building a team of highly motivated, enthusiastic sales/marketing superstars to help us bring our unique brand of entertainment to potential events in the area.
This diverse and exciting position offers you a world of opportunity with huge potential for career growth, including the chance to travel.
We are a fast-paced, hardworking and creative events & design company with a fun, casual atmosphere. We are looking for a part-time graphic design assistant to design photo booth prints and event stationary.
Successful applicants should also be prepared to attend events and be happy to work on weekends, if required.
About the job:
- Manage design calendar and deadlines
- Prepare designs for photo booth events
- Test print designs prior to photo booth events
- Create designs for social media use
- Assist during events if needed
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Proficiency in English (written and verbal)
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign/Illustrator an asset
- Knowledge of photography and experience with photoshoots are a plus
- Experience with WordPress design and maintenance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Knowledge with the usage of Social Media Platforms (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube)
Compensation: $13-15/hourly + bonuses
Must be available to work a min of 2 of the following days Tues-Fri 11AM-6PM