Photo Booth Host
Dang Good Booths is a photo experience company that specializes in photo booth rentals, digital selfie booths, and virtual event solutions. We work with amazing people, as well as some of the biggest agencies and brands in the city, to create fun, immersive, and memorable experiences.
What’s more, we’re always looking for amazing people to join our team!
We are a passionate (and fun) group of people where care, beauty, service, creativity, and ownership create work that’s rewarding, and a team dynamic that you will enjoy being a part of. This is a part-time, on-call position and the right candidate must be available to work evenings and weekends.
What we offer:
- $17 – $18 per hour
- Paid travel time (to and from events) & KMs reimbursement
- Paid training & development
- Opportunity for advancement
- Annual Summer Send-Off Party
- Great Student Summer Job above minimum wage
What we need:
Someone to successfully set up photo booths and host a fun and memorable experience for the guests and produce high-quality photo souvenirs.
When you’d work:
- Start immediately – End of September (option for extension)
- Part-Time/On-Call typically Friday – Sunday from 5 pm-12 am.
- The schedule for a Photo Booth Host is largely determined by event dates.
- Must be available a minimum of 3 Saturdays of the month.
What you’d do:
- Transport, set up, and break down Dang Good Booth Photo Activations
- Monitor Dang Good Booths Photo Activations on-site at events to make sure operations run smoothly
- Ensure that Dang Good Booths Photo Experiences and overall image output are of excellent quality
- Interact with guests and vendors as a reflection of Dang Good Booth’s brand and commitment to “Dang Good” service
- Solve logistical and technical problems as needed
- Engage event guests to participate in Photo Experiences
- Be able to explain and demonstrate how our booths work
- Maintain appropriate communication and accurate schedule availability
What you have:
- Creative problem-solving skills and a commitment to professional execution of tasks
- Familiarity with Apple iOS
- Experience and familiarity with Windows 10
- Highly organized, responsible, and energetic demeanour
- Strong understanding of social media (Instagram, IG Reels, TikTok)
- Outgoing personality with excellent communication and customer service skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Availability during nights and weekends
- Valid driver’s license, with access to a vehicle
- Digital photography experience (iPhone)
- Event photography experience (DSLR)
- Customer service experience
- Sales experience
Dang Good Booths is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
We look forward to hearing from you!